Monday, June 16, 2014

Kelly's Bachelorette Party

My girl Kelly is getting married this August. Kelly and I were best friends in high school and it was great to catch up with her as we went to seperate colleges and didn't get together often. To celebrate her last few months as a "Miss" her Co-Maid-of-Honors hosted a "Britney Spears" themed bachelorette party in Sioux Falls. It was so much fun and everyone looked great. We were the hit of every bar we went to. It was great to have a different theme than the typical Bride wears white and everyone else wears black.

There were so many classic Britney's to chose from but I ended up designing my outfit around her hit song "Circus". I really wanted to make something with shoulder pads so this seemed fitting. I hand stiched the fringe on the shoulder pads and added them to a crop top to give it the Britney flare. Add a pair of high waisted shorts, fish nets, top hat, whip and tall black boots and I was transformed.

Kelly put together some great side by sides of our outfits and those turned out great! I think it is safe to say we all had so much fun and that we had a great party!

Bride Kelly and myself

Barbell Club members from high school! We still got it

Britney side by sides. I think we nailed it. 

My Britney inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment