Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Peas and Carrots


"We go together like peas and carrots." That is one of our favorite quotes from the movie Forest  Gump and once I saw this green and orange onesie I knew we had to get it. I didn't purchase very many newborn outfits because I didn't know how big Wade would be, but I knew I had to get this in newborn size even if he wore it just once. We're going on a month now and he still fits into it. (Although now it's getting a little tight and his hands don't fit into the mittens anymore.) I'm tempted to buy a six month onesie if they still have it

While he was still-a week-old we did a little photo shoot with the Chevron quilt that I made for him. I probably took 100 photos but he was just so stinking cute I couldn't help it. 
Calming Wade down with a kiss

Trying out the hat

Everyone was getting in on the photoshoot action


Getting fussy

So handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment