Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Fitness Challenge

Today I am challenging you to do Squats and Push-ups every day for one month. Sounds easy but it isn't. The challenge is to complete one squat and one push times the date on the calendar. For instance, on the 15th, complete 15 push-ups and 15 squats. You can always do more, but don't do less. If you miss a day, resume the following day or following week completing your challenge for the current day. You don't have to make up for days you miss. It is a consistency thing. I started this challenge the middle of this month. It is tougher then it seems. Find a time that is easy for your to complete these reps. I do my squats while brushing my teeth and my push ups at night before bed. What ever works for you but get those reps in! Challenge accepted?

No comments:

Post a Comment