Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Festive Oreo Dipped Treats

I saw this idea on Lauren Conrad's website and these oreo dipped treats looked too good to not try to
make! Plus, they were super simple. If I can make them with Wade in the Baby Bjorn, anyone can make them. I adjusted the recipe a bit opting to use Vanilla Almond Bark in lieu of White Chocolate so that we could also make our puppy a version of these treats too.

 Melt the Almond Bark and use some food dye to color the bark and then dip the Oreos half way in the melted bark. Lay the cookie on a sheet of parchment paper. While the bark is still wet, sprinkle colorful jimmies on top for that festive touch. I used Brownie Oreos, but I wasn't a huge fan of that flavor so I would recommend using normal DOUBLE STUFFED Oreos if you can!

Isn't my food model adorable? He is wearing his bear costume to amp up the festivities.


No comments:

Post a Comment