Here is how you make a quick and easy envelope pillow covering.
Pre-stuffed throw pillow (you can reuse and refurbish one your already have or purchase one)
Fabric to cover your pillow +some
Thread to match
1. Measure your throw--mine was 20"x20"
2. Measure your fabric prior to cutting. I added 6" to the length of the pillow + the 1/2" seam allowance. For width add 1/2" to each side for the seam allowance. Mine ended up being Length: 47" Width: 21"
3. Cut you fabric.
4. Press 1" seams on the short edge of the fabric and sew using your 1/2" guide.
5. Wrap pill with pretty sides together and pin into place. This is where you make your envelope.
6. Remove pillow from case. (Adjust as needed)
7. Sew side seams using 1/2" guide on machine.
8. Flip pretty sides to the outside and push the corners out.
9. Stuff that throw in there and enjoy!