Monday, May 12, 2014

Honeymoonin'

My husband and I honeymooned in the beautiful ski village of Breckenridge, Colorado. Normally I'm not an outdoors person who would go out of my way to hike or bike but I do occasionally enjoy participating in these activities. Kyle's cousin owns a cabin and offered for us to stay there during our trip. It was such an amazing time and I would recommend it to anyone for an off season visit. It was so relaxing and fun. We did a bike excursion and went zip lining. The colors were just beginning to turn and the air was crisp and clean. I saw my first snow of the season, got a sunburn and wore sweaters the whole time.
As a special treat, we stayed one night at The Broadmoor Inn in Colorado Springs. Our dinner was way too fancy but it was fun to spoil ourselves just once. We even had turn down service! what is that even!? But I loved every minute of it And it was so memorable and fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment